All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines how cultural works contribute to social debates, how a particular representational form emerges out of a specific historical epoch, and how some intellectuals meditate on the issue of historical responsibility within contemporary American society.
- Author BiographyAshraf H. A. Rushdy is professor in the African American Studies Program and the English Department at Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut. He is author of Neo-Slave Narratives: Studies in the Social Logic of a Literary Form.
- Author(s)Ashraf H. A. Rushdy
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2001
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Notenotes, index
- Weight349 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.