All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRemembering Mass Violence breaks new ground in oral history, new media, and performance studies by exploring what is at stake when we attempt to represent war, genocide, and other violations of human rights in a variety of creative works.
- Author BiographySteven High is Canada Research Chair in Oral History, co-director of the Centre for Oral History and Digital Storytelling, and a professor in the Department of History at Concordia University. Edward Little is a professor in the Department of Theatre at Concordia University. Thi Ry Duong is the coordinator of the Cambodian Working Group with the Montreal Life Stories Project.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- Language(s)English & French
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note19
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEdward Little,Steven High,Thi Ry Duong
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.25Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.