Best selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £36.89
- £4.50Trending at £5.03
- £9.22Trending at £17.90
- £13.97Trending at £14.78
- £4.36Trending at £4.59
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionSuppose you could detonate a bomb anywhere in the world, just by making a telephone call...?
- Author BiographyHenry Porter has written five novels for Orion and one children's novel. In 2005, his novel Brandenburg, which is set in East Germany at the time of the Fall of the Berlin Wall, won the Ian Fleming Steel Dagger. His thriller Empire State, the first about extraordinary rendition, was also nominated for the award. His books have been widely acclaimed and translated into over a dozen languages. For five years he campaigned against the attack on civil liberties by the government in the Observer newspaper where he writes a column. During that time he debated with Tony Blair in a public exchange of emails about his government's record on surveillance, databases and the rights of the individual. He has been the London editor of Vanity Fair since 1993.
- Author(s)Henry Porter
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhoenix (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight334 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.