All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a theoretical account of the interrelationship of culture, food, and memory, this book deals with anthropology's focus on issues of embodiment, memory, and material culture, in relation to transnational migration and the flow of culture. It argues for the crucial role of a simultaneous consideration of food and memory.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Sutton Assistant Professor of Anthropology, Southern Illinois University.
- Author(s)David E. Sutton
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/01/2001
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleMaterializing Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight329 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.