All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.57Trending at £11.88
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £14.22Trending at £16.58
- £7.85Trending at £9.89
About this product
- DescriptionWith new commentary and Insights on the life and times of Jesse Livermore<p>Reminiscences of a Stock Operator is the fictionalized biography of perhaps the most famous financial speculator of all time-Jesse Livermore.
- Author BiographyEdwin LeFevre was trained as a mining engineer, but became a journalist at age nineteen. He produced eight books, including The Making of a Stockbroker, during his fifty-three-year writing career. He was a celebrated finance author made most famous by his publication of the fictionalized story of Jesse Livermore, which first appeared in the Saturday Evening Post in 1922. Jon D. Markman is an award-winning journalist, popular market analyst, and veteran fund manager. He was a pioneer in the development of stock-rating systems and screening software; a portfolio manager at a hedge fund; managing editor at CNBC on MSN Money; and an investment columnist and investigative reporter at the Los Angeles Times. Markman provides investment guidance in his daily Strategic Advantage and Trader's Advantage research services, as well as in his weekly MSN Money column and managed accounts. He is also the author of Swing Trading, which is published by Wiley, and two other finance books.
- Author(s)Edwin Lefevre,Jon D. Markman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1130 g
- Width208 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Foreword byPaul Tudor Jones
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.