All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn seeking office and in coming to power, New Labour presented its vision for Britain in moral terms. During the course of the New Labour administration, further moral themes have been introduced. This collection offers a reckoning of this New Labour decade.
- Author BiographyPeter Scott is Senior Lecturer in Christian Social Thought and Director of the Lincoln Theological Institute, University of Manchester. Chris Baker is Director of Research for the William Temple Foundation and Part-time Lecturer at the University of Manchester in Urban Theology. His research focuses on the impact of faith based engagement in UK Civil Society and Public Policy. His recent book The Hybrid Church in the City: Third Space Thinking was published by Ashgate in 2007. Elaine L. Graham is Samuel Ferguson Professor of Social and Pastoral Theology, University of Manchester, England.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Religion and Political Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChristopher Baker,Elaine L. Graham,Peter Manley Scott
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.27Trending at £26.30
- £20.97Trending at £21.14
- £10.79Trending at £11.60
- £16.76Trending at £20.61
- £10.59Trending at £11.70
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.