All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor too long our lives have been dominated by the 'under one roof' Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. This title includes opening ideas with entertaining narrative.
- Author BiographyJASON FRIED is the founder of 37signals, a privately held web-based software development company and the co-author of the international bestseller Rework. His motto is, 'It's simple until you make it complicated'. DAVID HEINEMEIER HANSSON is the creator of Ruby on Rails, an open-source web framework on which hundreds of thousands of web applications have been built - including Twitter. He is also Fried's business partner at 37signals and co-author of Rework. 37 SIGNALS is internationally renowned for its innovative web products, including Basecamp, Highrise and Campfire. Founded in 1999, 37signals has grown into a multi-million dollar company with over three million loyal customers. The company, based in Chicago, has been profiled in the Guardian, Time, Wired and Business Week.
- Author(s)David Heinemeier Hansson,Jason Fried
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight279 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.