All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, you'll learn techniques used by the most productive remote programmers in the industry to pair with anyone on the globe on any kind of project. You'll use collaborative editors, screen sharing, secure networking, and virtualization to create a remote pairing environment that feels as if your partner is sitting right next to you.
- Author BiographyJoe Kutner works exclusively from remote locations as a freelance programmer and consultant. He's paired remotely on everything from web applications to mobile applications with clients from Indiana to India.
- Author(s)Joe Kutner
- PublisherThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRaleigh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.12
- £13.67Trending at £16.57
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £17.71Trending at £19.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.