All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemystifies the clinical practice of removable partial prostheses Systematic, practical instruction on diagnosis, treatment planning, and manufacture of RPDs Specifically tailored to practicing dentists Highlights useful literature and explains biological principles.
- Author BiographyJohn D. Jones is Professor and Director of Prosthodontics Research in the Department of Prosthodontics at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Lily T. Garcia is Professor and Chair of the Department of Prosthodontics at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
- Author(s)John D. Jones,Lily T. Garcia
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight668 g
- Width188 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £107.73Trending at £120.89
- £70.00Trending at £110.20
- £21.24Trending at £25.39
- £10.89Trending at £12.75
- £6.92Trending at £8.42
- £10.77Trending at £16.81
- £20.71Trending at £23.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.