All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionAn inclusive and up-to-date evidence-based listing of recommended dosages, this easy-to-use reference shows health professionals how to calibrate prescriptions for patients with impaired renal function, and plugs many recognized gaps in the dosage literature.
- Author BiographyLarry Golightly is the lead author of this book and currently the Clinical Assnt Professor at the University of Colorado Skaggs Schook of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Dr. Golightly is a thought leader in pharmacy science and has been an invited presentor to domestic and international conferences and committees. The following assisted Dr. Golightly in preparing this book: Isaac Teitelbaum, MD, FACP Tyree H. Kiser, PharmD, BCPS Dimitriy R. Levin, MD Gerard R. Barber, RPh, MPH, FASHP Michael A. Jones, PharmD Nancy M. Stolpman, PharmD, PhD Katherine S. Lundin, PharmD Every author is at the University of Colorado Hospital in Aurora, CO.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1718 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byDimitriy A. Levin,Gerard R. Barber,Isaac Teitelbaum,Katherine S. Lundin,Larry K. Golightly,Michael A. Jones,Nancy M. Stolpman,Tyree H. Kiser
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.