All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a new interpretation of the history of human rights through the biography of a key player in the movement.
- Author BiographyJay Winter is Charles J. Stille Professor of History at Yale University. He has published widely on the history of the First World War, and is one of the founders of the Historial de la grande guerre, the international museum of the Great War in Peronne, France. He is author of Sites of Memory, Sites of Mourning: The Great War in European Cultural History (Cambridge University Press, 1995). Antoine Prost is Professor Emeritus at the University of Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne. He is the world's leading authority on the history of French veterans' movements and the history of French education, and has written extensively on twentieth-century social and cultural history. He is co-author with Jay Winter of The Great War in History: Debates and Controversies, 1914 to the Present (Cambridge University Press, 2005).
- Author(s)Antoine Prost,Dr Jay Winter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- Language(s)English & French
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHuman Rights in History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note42 b/w illus.
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.36
- £16.77Trending at £20.50
- £10.16Trending at £14.55
- £16.35Trending at £21.43
- £9.48Trending at £10.44
- £11.45Trending at £16.99
- £15.90Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.