All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilt on Kraybill's deep knowledge of Amish life and his contacts within many Amish communities, Renegade Amish highlights one of the strangest and most publicized sagas in contemporary Amish history.
- Author BiographyDonald B. Kraybill is a Distinguished College Professor and Senior Fellow at the Young Center for Anabaptist and Pietist Studies at Elizabethtown College. He is the author, coauthor, or editor of more than a dozen books on Amish culture, including The Riddle of Amish Culture and The Amish, also published by Johns Hopkins, and Amish Grace: How Forgiveness Transcended Tragedy.
- Author(s)Donald B. Kraybill
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note12, 9 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £36.82
- £11.28Trending at £12.13
- £7.79Trending at £8.98
- £5.19Trending at £5.54
- £9.22Trending at £17.87
- £8.82Trending at £11.37
- £4.97Trending at £5.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.