All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent rise to prominence of renewable energy and energy efficiency has been driven by their potential to lower the environmental impacts of energy use. As these technologies mature they must demonstrate not only their environmental benefits, but also their economic competitiveness.
- Author BiographyProfessor Aidan Duffy BA, BAI, MBA, PhD, CEng, is a lecturer at the Dublin Institute of Technology where he specialises in the financial, economic and policy assessment of renewable energy technologies and energy efficient systems. Dr. Martin Rogers BE, MEngSc, PhD, BA(Public Ad), CEng, MICE, MRTPI, Chartered Engineer and Chartered Town Planner is currently Assistant Head of School and Senior Lecturer in the School of Civil and Building Services Engineering at Dublin Institute of Technology. Dr. Lacour Mody Ayompe BEng, MEng, MSc, PhD, CMVP, MAEE, MIEI, is a Researcher at the International Energy Research Centre, with research interests in the energy, financial, economic, and policy assessment of renewable energy technologies and energy efficient systems.
- Author(s)Aidan Duffy,Lacour Ayompe,Martin Rogers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight540 g
- Width170 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.