All listings for this product
About this product
- Description50 years ago, an important volume, In Search of a Monetary Constitution, was published, focusing on the need for a monetary constitution-constraints on the creation of money by the government. Commemorating the volume's 50th anniversary, this title seeks to spark a new discussion of the vital issue of constitutional monetary reform.
- Author BiographyLawrence H. White is Professor of Economics at George Mason University and a Senior Fellow of the Cato Institute. Best known for his work on free banking, White is the author of The Clash of Economic Ideas (2012), The Theory of Monetary Institutions (1999), Free Banking in Britain (2nd ed., 1995), and Competition and Currency (1989). Viktor J. Vanberg is Senior Research Fellow, Chairman of the Board, and former Director of the Walter Eucken Institute in Freiburg-im-Breisgau, Germany. He was for many years Professor of Economic Policy at the University of Freiburg, and previously Professor of Economics at George Mason University. Ekkehard A. Kohler is Research Fellow at the Walter Eucken Institute.
- PublisherCato Institute
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCato Institute
- Weight621 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byEkkehard A. Kohler,Lawrence H. White,Viktor J. Vanberg
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.90
- £39.99Trending at £42.18
- £13.81Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.56
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.