CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionFinal major work on Western hegemony by the late pre-eminent historian and political economist Andre Gunder Frank.
- Author BiographyAndre Gunder Frank held professorships at five universities, including the University of Toronto. He is the author of forty books and nearly one thousand articles. He was one of the founders of the 'World Systems' approach. Robert A. Denemark is Associate Professor of Political Science and International Relations at the University of Delaware and received his PhD at the University of Minnesota. He has published on issues of world system analysis in International Studies Quarterly, International Studies Review, Globalizations, Review (Braudel Center), and Review of International Political Economy. He is co-editor of World System History: The Social Science of Long-Term Change (Routledge 2000) and General Editor of the 12-volume The International Studies Encyclopedia (Wiley/Blackwell 2010).
- Author(s)Andre Gunder Frank,Robert A. Denemark
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.