CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to mastering the art of presenting biology research for establishing or consolidating a successful career in science.
- Author BiographyR. S. Clymo is Professor Emeritus at, and Honorary Fellow of, Queen Mary, University of London. His distinguished career spans four decades and includes experience as researcher, teacher, reviewer and editor of scientific journals. He has authored or co-authored numerous papers and journal articles, as well as a manual of water analysis. He is an Honorary Member of the British Ecological Society, Honorary Doctor of the University of Lund, and Bronze Medallist of the University of Helsinki.
- Author(s)R. S. Clymo
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note28 b/w illus. 28 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.