Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.07+ £1.22 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReporting War explores the social responsibilities of the journalist during times of military conflict.
- Author BiographyStuart Allan is a lecturer in the School of Cultural Studies at the University of the West of England. His books include News Culture (Open U 1999) and Media, Risk and Science. (Open U.P. 2002) He edits the series Issues in Cultural and Media Studies for Open U. P., now McGraw-Hill. He has co-edited a number of collections including News, Gender and Power (Routledge 1998), Environmental Risks and the Media (Routledge 2000) and Journalism after September 11 (with Barbie Zelizer) Routledge 2002. Barbie Zelizer is the Raymond Williams Professor of Communication at the Annenberg School of Communication in Philadelphia. She is the author of several books on journalism, popular culture and coll-ective memory, and co-edited Journalism after September 11. She is a founder and co-editor of the Sage journal Journalism: Theory, Practice and Criticism.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBarbie Zelizer,Stuart Allan
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.