All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £19.79Trending at £20.12
- £5.00Trending at £5.39
- £3.24Trending at £5.41
- £3.84Trending at £3.94
- £9.99Trending at £12.31
- £2.81Trending at £3.47
- £2.50Trending at £4.21
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at reports, examining what a report is and what its main elements are, before going on to provide tips and examples to help the reader write their own reports.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: I Can Write
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.