All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing finite-dimensional representations of Lie groups and Lie algebras, this example-oriented book works from representation theory of finite groups, through Lie groups and Lie algrbras to the finite dimensional representations of the classical groups.
- Author(s)Joe Harris,William Fulton
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.129
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight786 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st Corrected ed. 2004. Corr. 3rd printing 1999
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.49Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.