All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.37Trending at £11.93
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £25.50Trending at £25.83
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £22.56
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
About this product
- DescriptionJose L. Zalabardo presents a new account of central ideas in Wittgenstein's Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus on the structure of reality and our representations of it in thought and language. He explores Wittgenstein's picture theory of propositional representation, the unity of facts and propositions, and the nature of everyday propositions.
- Author BiographyJose L. Zalabardo is Professor and Head of the Philosophy Department at University College London. He was born in Madrid, and educated at the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, the University of St. Andrews, and the University of Michigan, where he obtained a PhD in 1994. He was a lecturer at the University of Birmingham from 1994 to 2000, when he joined UCL. He has published numerous articles in academic journals and collective volumes He is also the author of Introduction to the Theory of Logic (Westview Press, 2000) and Scepticism and Reliable Belief (OUP, 2012), and the editor of Wittgenstein's Early Philosophy (OUP, 2012).
- Author(s)Jose L. Zalabardo
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight550 g
- Width173 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.