All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis diverse collection of essays analyzes popular culture texts-including novel, films, and television shows-that demonstrate a variety of attitudes in the wake of the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- Author BiographyPaul Petrovic teaches at the University of Tulsa. His work has been published in Critique, Studies in American Naturalism, Journal of Graphic Novels and Comics, and in the collection Sexual Ideology in the Works of Alan Moore: Critical Essays on the Graphic Novels (2012).
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight494 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byPaul Petrovic
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.