All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy mapping the remarkable run of the icon of Justice, a woman with scales and sword, and by tracing the development of public spaces dedicated to justice, the authors explore the evolution of adjudication into its modern form as well as the intimate relationship between the courts and democracy.
- Author BiographyJudith Resnik and Dennis Curtis are law professors at Yale Law School.
- Author(s)Dennis E. Curtis,Judith Resnik
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleYale Law Library Series in Legal History and Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note229 black-&-white illustrations + 41 colour images
- Weight2173 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine45 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.