CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £24.05
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes not only how, where, why and by whom black female subjects have been represented in Western art, but also what the social and cultural impacts of the colonial legacy of racialized western representation have been. This book poses critical questions about the contexts of production and the problems of representation.
- Author BiographyCharmaine A. Nelson is Associate Professor of Art History at McGill University.
- Author(s)Dr. Charmaine A. Nelson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies on African and Black Diaspora
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white halftones
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.