Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.67
- £5.25Trending at £6.97
- £21.99Trending at £23.96
- £24.88Trending at £36.10
- £16.32Trending at £18.57
- £14.50Trending at £15.43
About this product
- DescriptionThrough literary analysis and comparison with modern historical theory, this volume examines the narrative representation of familiar historical concepts such as causation, significance, evaluation and coherence of past events in the book of Samuel.
- Author BiographyRachelle Gilmour, Ph.D. (2010) from the University of Sydney, is a post-doctoral research fellow at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Rachelle Gilmour
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleVetus Testamentum Supplements
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 143
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.