All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with reproduction of Amphibians belonging to three extant orders: Caecilians, Salamanders, and Frogs and Toads. This book describes gonad structure and development, gametogenesis, urogenital connections, and reproductive tracts. It focuses on anatomy, histology, and molecular mechanisms that regulate gametogenesis and reproductive cycles.
- Author(s)Maria Oielska
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleBiological Systems in Vertebrates
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Weight997 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £11.21Trending at £13.98
- £9.51Trending at £9.81
- £4.69Trending at £4.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.