All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionEvery woman in the world has the right to control her own body, plan her family, receive good quality medical care, and give birth to a healthy baby. This book takes a comprehensive look at the status of women's reproductive rights from a transnational, human-rights perspective.
- Author BiographyJoan C. Chrisler, PhD, is Class of 1943 Professor of Psychology at Connecticut College, New London, CT.
- Date of Publication13/02/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWomen's Psychology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJoan C. Chrisler
- Foreword byJoy Rice
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.