All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReptiles & Amphibians For Dummies explores the kingdom of numerous herps (reptiles and amphibians) such as snakes, toads, frogs, turtles, lizards, salamanders, crocodiles and alligators (of all sizes) and other species.
- Author BiographyPatricia Bartlett has coauthored more than 35 books on reptiles and amphibians with her husband, Richard. She contributes regularly to Reptile and Amphibian Hobbyist.
- Author(s)Patricia P. Bartlett
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/06/2003
- GenrePets & Equine
- Series TitleFor dummies
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight578 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.