All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReputation management techniques that work amidst the unceasing flow of information Reputation Strategy and Analytics in a Hyper-Connected World is a complete guide to corporate communications and reputation management.
- Author BiographyCHRIS FOSTER is a senior executive focused on reputation, communications, and corporate strategy across multiple industries. His experience includes strategic communications, Reputation Strategy, brand communications, alliance development, and social and digital communications. He has worked in management consulting, global PR agencies, trade associations, and on political campaigns.
- Author(s)Chris Foster
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight322 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.13Trending at £8.43
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
- £6.90Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.