All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £4.68Trending at £4.84
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
About this product
- Author(s)Murali Chemuturi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight584 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to Requirements Engineering and Management.- Understanding Requirements.- Elicitation and Gathering of Requirements.- Requirements Analysis.- Establishment of Requirements.- Quality Assurance in Requirements Management.- Planning for Requirements Management.- Requirements Change Management.- Requirements Tracing, Tracking and Reporting.- Measurement and Metrics.- Roles and Responsibilities in REM.- Requirements Management through SDLC.- Tools and Techniques for Requirements Engineering and Management.- Pitfalls and Best Practices in Requirements Engineering and Management.- REM in Agile Projects.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.