All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.51Trending at £11.92
- £9.79Trending at £9.91
- £13.21Trending at £14.77
- £30.00Trending at £32.75
- £12.51Trending at £17.36
- £13.50Trending at £15.26
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byFrederick B. Glaser,Helen M. Annis,Howard D. Cappell,Lynn T. Kozlowski,Michael S. Goodstadt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of Contents1. Does Acetaldehyde Play a Role in Alcoholism? Behavioral versus Biochemical Analysis.- 2. Critical Explanations-Biological, Psychological, and Social-of Drinking Patterns and Problems from the Alcohol-Related Longitudinal Literature: Critiques and Strategies for Future Analyses on Behalf of the World Health Organization.- 3. Measuring Alcohol Consumption in the United States: Methods and Rationales.- 4. Alcohol and the Family: An International Review of the Literature with Implications for Research and Practice.- 5. The Origins of Modern Research and Responses Relevant to Problems of Alcohol: A Brief History of the First Center of Alcohol Studies.- 6. Drugs, Alcohol, and Aging.- 7. Stress and Coping Factors in the Epidemiology of Substance Use.- 8. Women, Illicit Drugs, and Crime.- 9. The Inverse Relationship between Tobacco Use and Body Weight.- 10. Effects of Abstinence from Tobacco: A Critical Review.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.