All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA portable and imaginative aid to moral decision-making for students in all disciplines from social sciences to engineering.
- Author BiographyGary Comstock is Professor of Philosophy at the Department of Philosophy and Religion, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Gary Comstock
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.