All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe robust, real-world approach makes this book appropriate for practitioner researchers and postgraduate students up to PhD level. Covers distance and face-to-face interviewing, from the un-structured and naturalistic to the highly structured, focused and time-efficient.
- Author BiographyDr. Bill Gillham has had over thirty years experience of teaching and supervising postgraduate and research students at the Universities of Nottingham and Strathclyde and from a new perspective, as PhD Coordinator in the School of Design at Glasgow School of Art. He has written, edited, contributed to, and translated over thirty books in areas as diverse as child safety, written and spoken language, introductory psychology, child development, and research methods.
- Author(s)Bill Gillham
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width65 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.67Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.