CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.30
- £8.50Trending at £9.64
- £30.00Trending at £32.77
- £8.19Trending at £11.88
- £13.43Trending at £13.79
- £22.99Trending at £25.51
- £11.83Trending at £12.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe Teacher Guide provides a series of questions and suggested answers for each of the topics in the student book. The Guide also includes background information on the topics- quotes from author/s of the research, further material on the methods used in the study and general information on the research findings.
- Author BiographyMichael Haralambos wrote the first two editions of Sociology Themes and Perspectives and contributed to later editions. Following the phenomenal success of the book he founded Causeway Press. He is an experienced author involved in writing and editing for Social Sciences.
- Author(s)Michael Haralambos
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSociology in Pictures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Weight180 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsA4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.