All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £8.99Trending at £10.76
- £14.98Trending at £16.14
- £16.99Trending at £18.29
- £29.15Trending at £31.39
- £6.02Trending at £11.57
- £2.68Trending at £3.23
- £6.70Trending at £6.95
About this product
- Author(s)Adrian Thornhill,Mark N. K. Saunders,Philip Lewis
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date13/07/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width196 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1 Business and management research, reflective diaries and the purpose of this book 2 Formulating and clarifying the research topic 3 Critically reviewing the literature 4 Understanding research philosophies and approaches 5 Formulating the research design 6 Negotiating access and research ethics 7 Selecting samples 8 Using secondary data 9 Collecting primary data through observation 10 Collecting primary data using semi-structured, in-depth and group interviews 11 Collecting primary data using questionnaires 12 Analysing quantitative data 13 Analysing qualitative data 14 Writing and presenting your project report
- Author BiographyMark Saunders is Professor of Business Research Methods at School of Management, University of Surrey. Philip Lewis and Adrian Thornhill are former Principal Lecturers, Gloucestershire Business School, University of Gloucestershire.
Most relevant reviews
- scraggybird8610 Nov, 2013by
Perfect for students at any level!
A fantastic text book for writing up research projects. I have just started my second year on a part-time masters and this book has been invaluable!!
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.