All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £122.12
- £75.70Trending at £78.82
- £14.70Trending at £17.83
- £14.08Trending at £19.00
- £6.95Trending at £7.20
- £11.20Trending at £13.14
- £10.51Trending at £12.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling textbook to understanding health research, updated and expanded Research Methods in Health Promotion provides students and practitioners with essential knowledge and skills regarding the design, implementation, analysis, and interpretation of research in the field of health promotion.
- Author BiographyLAURA F. SALAZAR, PD, is an associate professor and associate dean for research at Georgia State University's School of Public Health. RICHARD A. CROSBY, PD, is the Good Samaritan Endowed Professor and Chair in the College of Public Health at the University of Kentucky. RALPH J. DiCLEMENTE, PD, is Charles Howard Candler Professor of Public Health and associate director, Emory Center for AIDS Research at Emory University.
- Author(s)Laura F. Salazar,Ralph J. DiClemente,Richard A. Crosby
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight976 g
- Width176 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.