All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionResearch Methods in Second Language Acquisition: A Practical Guideis an informative guide to research design and methodology for graduate students and scholars. Each chapter of this volume offers background, step-by-step guidance, and relevant studies to create comprehensive coverage of each method.
- Author BiographyAlison Mackey is Professor of Linguistics and Head of the Applied Linguistics Programs at Georgetown University. She has published ten books, including Conversational Interaction in Second Language Acquisition (2007), and more than 50 articles and book chapters on second language learning by children and adults. Susan M. Gass is University Distinguished Professor and Director of both the English Language Center and the Second Language Studies Ph.D. Program at Michigan State University. She has published widely in the field of second language acquisition, including Second Language Acquisition: An Introductory Course with Larry Selinker (2008), and has served as the president of AAAL and of AILA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- Series TitleGuides to Research Methods in Language and Linguistics
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight758 g
- Width177 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlison Mackey,Susan M. Gass
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.