Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been a dramatic increase in the attention given to materials development as an academic discipline. This title examines the research in materials development and discusses their implications for the learning and teaching of languages.
- Author BiographyBrian Tomlinson is a Visiting Professor at Leeds Metropolitan University. He has worked in Japan, Indonesia, Nigeria, Oman, Singapore, the UK, Vanuatu and Zambia and has given presentations in over fifty countries. He is Founder and President of MATSDA and has published many articles and books on materials development and on language acquisition. Hitomi Masuhara is a Visiting Fellow at Leeds Metropolitan University. She has worked in Japan, Oman, Singapore and the UK and has given conference presentations in over thirty countries. She is Secretary of MATSDA and has published many articles and books on materials development and on language acquisition.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byBrian Tomlinson,Dr Hitomi Masuhara
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.