All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the 19th volume in a series of reviews of research in organizational behaviour. This volume covers such topics as: motivational traits and skills; the dispositional causes of job satisfaction; the ways and means of studying group processes; and managing grand scale construction projects.
- Author BiographyBarry M. Staw is the Lorraine T. Mitchell Professor of Leadership and Communication at the Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley. He received his Ph.D. from Northwestern University and has previously served on the faculties at the University of Illinois, Northwestern, Iowa, and UCLA. He is the author of more than 60 academic articles and has edited several hooks on organizational behavior. He has served on the editorial boards of most major journals in the fields of organizational behavior and applied psychology, and is founder and co-editor of the annual series, Research in Organizational Behavior. Professor Staw's current research interests include the relationship of affect and emotion to work performance, the escalation of commitment, organizational innovation, and the linkage of psychological processes to organizational strategy. He recently received the Academy of Management's Scholarly Contributions Award in recognition of his career achievements in research.
- Author(s)Barry M. Staw
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication11/03/1997
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Organizational Behavior
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.19
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight763 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byL. L. Cummings
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.