Research in Psychology: A Practical Guide to Methods and Statistics by Colin Dyer (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £26.43+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £38.05Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColin Dyer's Research in Psychology provides a concise and accessible introduction to research methods and statistics in the field, presenting a clear focus on the practicalities of how to effectively conduct research. * Presents thorough coverage of key areas and topics.
- Author BiographyColin Dyer has a first degree in Psychology from the University of Leicester and an M.Sc. in Cognition, Computing, and Psychology from the University of Warwick. He has been teaching psychology since 1978 and has gained experience of all levels from GCSE to postgraduate. He is now a freelance writer and researcher having previously managed and taught HE courses at North Warwickshire & Hinckley College. He is also an Honorary Lecturer at Coventry University, where he has taught both Psychology undergraduates and students on the Clinical Doctorate program.
- Author(s)Colin Dyer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note40 illustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width172 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £11.06Trending at £12.62
- £9.79Trending at £10.21
- £14.31Trending at £21.99
- £7.66Trending at £8.98
- £9.79Trending at £10.51
- £8.51Trending at £9.46
- £10.79Trending at £11.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.