All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique analysis of the networks and perils at play in the Gulf when researching a controversial subject such as evolution.
- Author BiographyJorg Matthias Determann is Assistant Professor of History at Virginia Commonwealth University in Qatar. He holds a PhD in History from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London, for which in 2013, he was one of the two joint winners of the BRISMES Leigh Douglas Memorial Prizefor the best PhD dissertation on a Middle Eastern topic. He is the author of Historiography in Saudi Arabia: Globalization and the State in the Middle East (I.B.Tauris, 2013).
- Author(s)Jorg Matthias Determann
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLibrary of Modern Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number167
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight454 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.