All listings for this product
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.35Trending at £16.72
- £10.26Trending at £11.05
- £10.82Trending at £12.06
- £13.69Trending at £14.33
- £16.34Trending at £16.85
- £12.24Trending at £12.58
- £3.90Trending at £5.04
About this product
- DescriptionCarrying out leadership research in educational establishments can be challenging, but it is also rewarding. This accessible book offers sound practical advice and a clear conceptual framework for this research.
- Author BiographyProfessor Mark Brundrett is Professor of Educational Research and Director of the Centre for Educational Research and Evaluation Services at Liverpool John Moores University (CERES). Dr Christopher Rhodes is Senior Lecturer in Education and Director of the Doctor of Education Programme in Educational Leadership at the University of Birmingham.
- Author(s)Christopher Rhodes,Mark Brundrett
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight499 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.