All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifying valuable approaches for future work in the sub-discipline of IT in education, this book addresses the wide criticisms that have been levelled at research in this area.
- Author BiographyAnne McDougall, John Murnane, Anthony Jones and Nick Reynolds are all at The University of Melbourne, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAnne McDougall,Anthony Jones,John Murnane,Nick Reynolds
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.