All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionAs access to learning globalizes, this book presents an edited selection of chapters on the theme of 'new international pedagogies'. They document current pedagogical frameworks and practices in the teaching and learning context of international education.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAnna Reid,Meeri Hellsten
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.