All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.43Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume critically and pragmatically reflects upon the use of life stories in social and educational research. Using four life stories as examples, the authors apply four different, practical approaches to demonstrate effective research and analysis.
- Author BiographyDan Goodley, Peter Clough and Michelle Moore are all based at the Inclusive Education and Equality Research Centre at the University of Sheffield's School of Education. Rebecca Lawthorn is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Author(s)Dan Goodley,Michelle Moore,Peter Clough,Rebecca Lawthom
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2004
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.