All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of classical reservoir engineering and basic reservoir simulation methods for students and practitioners.
- Author BiographyZhangxin Chen is Foundation CMG Chaired Professor in the Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering at the University of Calgary, Canada, and the Chang Jiang Chaired Professor at Xi'an Jiantong University, China.
- Author(s)Zhangxin Chen
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleCBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 77
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight410 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.