All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the early stages of the process by which Palestine became a critical factor in the history and convoluted politics of the modern Middle East. The author describes relevant aspects of the history of Palestine within the geopolitical context of Middle Eastern European rivalries.
- Author BiographyMARTIN SICKER is a private consultant who has served as a senior executive in the U.S. government and has taught political science at American University and George Washington University. Dr. Sicker has written extensively in the fields of political science and international affairs, he is the author of nine previous books, including Israel's Quest for Security (Praeger, 1989) and The Judaic State (Praeger, 1988).
- Author(s)Martin Sicker
- Date of Publication30/09/1999
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight469 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.