All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProposes a philosophical revolution. This work recommends a set of rational tools to enable philosophers and then puts these tools to work to redefine epistemology, ontology, and ethics.
- Author BiographyJohn McCumber is Professor of Germanic Languages at the University of California, Los Angeles. He is author of Metaphysics and Oppression (IUP, 1999) and Philosophy and Freedom (IUP, 2000).
- Author(s)John McCumber
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2007
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note1 figures
- Weight37 g
- Width141 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £21.26Trending at £23.99
- £6.67Trending at £7.88
- £5.80Trending at £7.61
- £8.21Trending at £8.98
- £9.12Trending at £9.41
- £8.13Trending at £8.25
- £8.92Trending at £9.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.