All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the business practices of residential land developers. This book gives you the tools you need to: calculate acreage needs; deal effectively with real estate brokers and property owners; determine what to build; and, handle bankers and insurance brokers. It includes checklists and forms for various stages of the land development process.
- Author BiographyR. Dodge Woodson has been involved in real estate speculation for over 30 years. He holds the license of a Designated Broker, the highest classification of a real estate license available. In addition to being a broker and the owner of Expert Realty Services, Inc., Woodson is a homebuilder. He has built as many as 60 homes per year. His building company, The Masters Group, Inc., is known for its quality, ethics, and dependability. Simply put, Woodson has spent his life in real estate and construction. When it comes to residential land development, Woodson's combined experience as a developer and builder is hard to match.
- Author(s)Roger D. Woodson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight542 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.