All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporates the Residential Tenancies Act 2010 which took effect in February 2011. This book reviews the changes brought about by the 2010 Act, updates the case annotations and surveys all the cases.
- Author BiographyAllan Anforth is a barrister at the ACT Bar who practises nationally in federal administrative law, employment law, human rights and welfare law generally. Peter Christensen is currently a Lecturer in the Legal Workshop, ANU College of Law. Sophie Bentwood completed a Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Sydney and was awarded first class Honours and the University Medal in accounting. Her thesis was published in Abacus: a Journal of Accounting, Finance and Business Studies.
- Author(s)Allan Anforth,Peter Christensen,Sophie Bentwood
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight792 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.