All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- Author(s)Francis A. Gunther,Jane Davies Gunther
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight243 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1972
- Table Of ContentsMetabolism of organophosphorus insecticides in animals and plants.- The fates of the herbicides chlorthiamid and dichlobenil in relation to residues in crops, soils, and animals.- Fate of the herbicide dichlobenil in plants and soil in relation to its biological activity.- Analysis of pesticides by the thin-layer chromatographicenzyme inhibition technique.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.